Definición de electrodynamics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[usually treated as singular]
The branch of mechanics concerned with the interaction of electric currents with magnetic fields or with other electric currents.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- And it is strictly defined by continuity equation in both classical electrodynamics, and relativistic electrodynamics.
- His contribution is unifying important parts of classical mechanics and Maxwell's electrodynamics.
- In the early 20th century, it was realized that the stability of atomic matter could not be explained using the Maxwell equations of classical electrodynamics.
- electrodynamic adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘In my opinion,’ he says, ‘there are lots of opportunities to engineer these quantum electrodynamic forces.’
- He worked constantly towards the goal of developing a theory of hydrodynamic phenomena which included Maxwell's electrodynamic theory.
- The method and apparatus includes at least one resonator placed in proximity to an electrodynamic profile and exciting within said resonator an alternating electromagnetic field.
Definición de electrodynamics en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda