Definición de electromagnetism en inglés:
1The phenomenon of the interaction of electric currents or fields and magnetic fields.
- Physicists say that at high energies there is a symmetry between the electromagnetic and weak interactions: electromagnetism and the weak force appear different to us at low energies because this symmetry is broken.
- It should be able to predict the masses of the most elementary particles of Nature, tell us the relative strengths of the forces of gravity, electromagnetism, weak and strong interactions, and much else besides.
- For those of you not up to speed with your physics, the grand unification theory is the idea that the four forces of nature - the weak and strong nuclear forces, electromagnetism and gravity - can all be explained by a single theory.
1.1The branch of physics concerned with electromagnetism.
- Until the 1940's, similar problems appeared when physicists attempted to reconcile electromagnetism and quantum mechanics.
- The physics course covers only two of the five big areas of introductory physics - mechanics and electromagnetism.
- If the laws of electromagnetism and nuclear physics were only slightly different, chemistry and biology would be impossible.
Definición de electromagnetism en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan