- Relating to or denoting a mechanical device which is electrically operated.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is also a leading partner in the mechanical engineering and the electromechanical industries.
- The energizable elements can be very small coils or coil sets encased in a computer chip, current-carrying conductors, or small electromechanical devices.
- Subsequently, Bush and his colleagues replaced the wheel-and-disc integrators and other mechanical components by electromechanical, and finally by electronic, devices.
Más definiciones de electromechanicalDefinición de electromechanical en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.