- The attaching of electronic markers to people or goods for monitoring purposes, e.g. to track offenders under house arrest or to deter shoplifters: the electronic tagging of remand prisoners has seen a sharp rise [as modifier]: electronic tagging equipmentMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The orders would impose one or more of a range of restraints on the suspect including house arrest, electronic tagging, a ban on the use of telephones and e-mail and restrictions on who they associate with.
- He wasted no time in adding his distinctive scrawl to 10 orders condemning men whom the government insist represent a clear threat to national security to stringent new controls including house arrest and electronic tagging.
- These can range from house arrest to electronic tagging, prohibitions from meeting certain individuals, restrictions on travel and bans on using telephones or the Internet.
Más definiciones de electronic taggingDefinición de electronic tagging en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.