Definición de electroplate en inglés:
verbo[with object] (usually as noun electroplating)
Coat (a metal object) by electrolytic deposition with chromium, silver, or another metal: all the processes involved in electroplating (as adjective electroplated) electroplated copper
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the second half of the 1920s he experimented with electroplating metal to a plaster core.
- Plated silver is silver that has been electroplated over another metal.
- The frequencies of chromosome aberrations, sister chromatid exchanges and micronuclei have been found to be elevated in peripheral lymphocytes of chromium electroplating workers.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- Indeed it was partly a reaction to mass-production and a decline in standards of design, in which electroplate was perceived to play a major part, that encouraged moves for design reform and the setting up of the Museum.
- Most of the Sheffield Plate that appears on the market is in relatively good condition, whereas much of the 19th century electroplate is very much the worse for wear.
- Truly revolutionary, though, are Dresser's designs for toast racks, jugs, tureens and suchlike, manufactured in electroplate and ebonised wood.
- Example sentences
- For almost four years, he had worked as an electroplater, and he had recently qualified as a forklift truck driver.
- He is listed in the Liverpool directories as a ‘working jeweller, electroplater and gilder’ with his workshop, front 1870 to 1884, in the city centre.
- This datasheet lists, in a standard format, different hazards to which electroplaters may be exposed in the course of their normal work.
Definición de electroplate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan