verbo[with object] (often as noun electropolishing)
- Give a shiny surface to (metal) using electrolysis: electropolished aluminiumMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Nitinol parts can exhibit heat-affected zones after thermocutting, crevices between grains, and sharp edges, which is why electropolishing nitinol parts is a necessary step.
- In some cases, if the process or design limits the amount of recast present, electropolishing alone can remove surface contaminants.
- In addition to its laser processing, the company provides postprocessng operations such as electropolishing, annealing, surface finishing, and bending.
Más definiciones de electropolishDefinición de electropolish en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.