- Relating to stationary electric charges or fields as opposed to electric currents.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Electrostatic speakers are the just about the lowest distortion drivers that can be made.
- The demonstration device shown above is an "electrostatic linear motor", that I built in January 2002.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Along the entire trajectory, ion movements occur in an electrostatically self-consistent manner, and even interactions with buried charged histidines produce the expected nonlinearity of the current-to-voltage curve.
- We hypothesize that the reductions in mechanical stability are due to electrostatic interactions and demonstrate that the destabilization scales with an electrostatically induced tension.
- The net positive charge of the transit sequence probably allows it to approach the negatively charged chloroplast envelope electrostatically.
Más definiciones de electrostaticDefinición de electrostatic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.