- A device that removes suspended dust particles from a gas or exhaust by applying a high-voltage electrostatic charge and collecting the particles on charged plates.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some use electrostatic precipitators, which are charged plates that collect the particles before they are attracted to something else in the room.
- However, the installation of these devices, such as electrostatic precipitators, concentrates the fly ash in certain areas.
- The flue gas-cleaning system has a semi-dry scrubber with an electrostatic precipitator, but there is no dioxin filter.
Más definiciones de electrostatic precipitatorDefinición de electrostatic precipitator en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.