- A system of units based primarily on the forces between electric charges.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His work on the ratio between the electrodynamic and electrostatic units of charge in 1855 proved extremely important and was crucial to Maxwell in his electromagnetic theory of light.
- The technical definition is the amount of X or gamma radiation that produces one electrostatic unit of ionic charge in one cubic centimeter of dry air at standard temperature and pressure.
- If an electric force of one unit (one dyne) arises between two equal electric charges one centimetre apart in a vacuum, the amount of each charge is one electrostatic unit, esu, or statcoulomb.
Más definiciones de electrostatic unitsDefinición de electrostatic units en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.