Surgery using a high-frequency electric current to heat and so cut tissue with great precision.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The purposes of electrosurgery are to destroy benign and malignant lesions, control bleeding, and cut or excise tissue.
- Our electrosurgery unit creates a controllable low power electrical current between an electrode and a plate held against the skin.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Although removal of the lesions is preferable, treatment of human papilloma virus infections may include cryotherapy, loop electrosurgical excision procedure, laser surgery, and drug therapy.
- Perioperative managers should consider making the use of smoke evacuation devices mandatory whenever electrosurgical / diathermy units are in use.
- Agreement was about the same for tissue specimens whether they were obtained through punch biopsies or loop electrosurgical excision procedures.
Definición de electrosurgery en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda