Definición de eleventh en inglés:
1Constituting number eleven in a sequence; 11th: the eleventh century February the eleventh
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The appearance of a wage-earning class and the masculinization of the textile workforce during the eleventh century certainly constituted a crucial element in this transformation.
- Lincoln cathedral is one of the most perfect Gothic cathedrals in Europe, dating back officially to the eleventh century and like as not a fair way before that.
- The main attraction is the eleventh century Saint Sophia Cathedral, the city's oldest standing church, which contains some of the country's greatest mosaics and frescoes.
the eleventh hour
- The latest possible moment: the decision to send Eddie with the team was made at the eleventh hourMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If one of the Top 10 gets victory in the Big Race, they will be rewarded with extra points, possibly clinching the £557,250 prize at the eleventh hour.
- He seriously considered an offer to move to South Australia but conceded at the eleventh hour of negotiations that the idea of not being part of a major Tasmanian success would be just too hard to take.
- He added that the gala committee had been greatly assisted by the Old White Bear public house, which stepped in at the eleventh hour to provide refreshments, and the Brownies who cleared the tables.
Palabras que riman con eleventhseventh
Definición de eleventh en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda