- A procedure used to identify foods which a person is intolerant of, in which all suspected foods are excluded from the diet and then reintroduced one at a time.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Other testing includes skin injections, patch tests, and an oral provocation test, which is basically a controlled elimination diet with food reintroduced during observation.
- During an elimination diet, a child avoids eating any food that is suspected of causing an allergy and the doctor follows the results to see if allergy symptoms disappear.
- So is there any alternative to the elimination diet, and then adding the foods in a double-blind way?
Más definiciones de elimination dietDefinición de elimination diet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.