(also elm tree)
- A tall deciduous tree which typically has rough serrated leaves and propagates from root suckers.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Ulmus, family Ulmaceae: several species, including the English elm (U. procera)
- The flora is dominated by Sequoia, cypresses, elms, oaks, willows, and cottonwoods.
- See any elms or oak trees or other non-native species?
- Spanish chestnuts, sycamores, willows, elms and oaks, to name but a few, located in every county have been studied, measured and observed in an attempt to find the champion of champions.
Old English, of Germanic origin; related to German dialect Ilm, and Swedish and Norwegian alm.
Más definiciones de elmDefinición de elm en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.