- A solution obtained by elution.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Concentrated CKs were eluted from the cartridges with ethanol and the eluates were evaporated to dryness.
- Aliquots of eluates containing proteins were rapidly frozen in liquid nitrogen and stored at - 80°C for protein determination and enzyme activities.
- After removal of the methanol of the combined eluates under reduced pressure, the pH of the aqueous fraction was adjusted to 3.0 and partitioned three times against ethyl acetate at pH 3.
1930s: from Latin eluere 'wash out' + -ate1.
Más definiciones de eluateDefinición de eluate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.