Definición de emblem en inglés:
- These liveries came to be distinguished by heraldic insignia and emblems.
- It reflects much of Canterbury's early history being decorated outside and inside with the heraldic emblems of early settlers, governors and supporters of the Summit Road Scheme.
- On the wings of the building are heraldic emblems of the Prince of Wales and the Duke of Edinburgh.
- He is struck by the fact that this great emblem of romantic love is one, not of intimacy, but rather of separation.
- It's that evil emblem of capitalism the socialists so bravely battled.
- His body is an angular, jutting emblem of a body uncomfortable everywhere.
Late 16th century (as a verb): from Latin emblema 'inlaid work, raised ornament', from Greek emblēma 'insertion', from emballein 'throw in, insert', from em- 'in' + ballein 'to throw'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.