- Seeds were scored daily for radicle emergence through the testa or PE envelope.
- I do not however see how the late emergence of the evidence matters.
- At the same time the freshly granted freedoms of publication and association did facilitate the gradual emergence of radical movements.
- Appropriate use of antibiotics will delay and in many cases prevent the emergence of resistance.
- Hand in hand with European expansion went the gradual emergence of industrial capitalism.
Mid 17th century (in the sense 'unforeseen occurrence'): from medieval Latin emergentia, from Latin emergere 'bring to light' (see emerge).
Palabras que riman con emergenceconvergence, divergence, insurgence, resurgence, submergence
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: emer|gence
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.