Definición de emerse en inglés:
Denoting or characteristic of an aquatic plant reaching above the surface of the water: the emerse leaves when developed are heart-shaped Contrasted with submerse.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Emerse leaves seem to be bigger, even it is under the tank light.
- It will bloom readily if grown emerse, but takes a while to form a new set of emerse leaves.
- Target: not reached
- Example sentences
- Red emersed leaves are a sign of "protective" pigments being produced by the leaves to cope with high levels of light.
- When I bought it, it had emersed leaves that were green, about 1.5'' in diameter and almost circular.
Definición de emerse en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan