Having the power to radiate something, especially light, heat, or radiation.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A more quantitative approach on absorption and emission of radiation in terms of absorptive power and emissive power are explained with specific references to block - body radiation.
- A reflective and emissive roof system reduces both internal heat loads and the building's contribution to the ‘urban heat-island’ effect.
- While the reflective and emissive properties of a roof are most important for its coolness, other factors such as insulation, roof orientation and roof pitch contribute to a building's overall thermal efficiency.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This inversion technique takes into account atmospheric effects on the radiation and spatial variations in the surface emissivity and backscatter.
- This is because metal performs well when it comes to both emissivity and solar reflectivity.
- Because of the lower roof surface temperature on roofs with a high emissivity and high reflectivity, urban heat islands can be reduced with widespread use of cool roofs.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: emis|sive
Definición de emissive en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda