(also emocore /ˈiːməʊkɔː/)
sustantivo (plural emos)[mass noun]
1A style of rock music resembling punk but having more complex arrangements and lyrics that deal with more emotional subjects.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- While the lyrics are kind of abstract and emotional the way emo is, this is a pure indie CD.
- We weren't a bedroom pop outfit by any stretch; back then we played dour, emotionally apoplexed emocore.
- Their music has been categorized as punk emo, and even pop.
1.1 [count noun] An admirer of emo music or a member of the subculture associated with it: I’m not one of those emos who are always crying—I just want to make that clear
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Katy's boyfriend was there too, he was sort of an emo - but he was really awesome at skateboarding and stuff apparently.
- Being an Emo, for instance, is a great way to avoid the hard questions of who are you and what have you done?
- Amid the furore, little has been heard from the emos themselves.
1990s: short for emotional hardcore.
Palabras que riman con emoprimo, supremo
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: emo
Definición de emo en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda