(Especially of an actor) portray emotion in a theatrical manner: the actors would emote for the camera
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's a documentary theater piece, so once the actors start emoting, it's over.
- The film's grainy, bleak look is joined to suffocating dramatic situations in which the actors emote without restraint.
- Some of what's found in this movie is laugh-worthy only because of the way in which the actors emote and react.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It can quickly descend into manipulative gimmickry, with journalists as professional emoters who cover events to express their outrage.
- She has argued that a sufficient level of homology can be found to unite at least the basic emotions as a class, and that we should regard emoters, and hence their emotions, as a natural kind.
- Bonding means that the emoter makes a resonant connection and turns an indifferent listener into a believer, supporter and campaign contributor.
Early 20th century (originally US): back-formation from emotion.
Palabras que riman con emoteafloat, bloat, boat, capote, coat, connote, cote, dote, float, gloat, goat, groat, misquote, moat, mote, note, oat, outvote, promote, quote, rote, shoat, smote, stoat, Succoth, table d'hôte, Terre Haute, throat, tote, vote, wrote
Definición de emote en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda