(Especially of an actor) portray emotion in a theatrical manner: the actors would emote for the camera
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's a documentary theater piece, so once the actors start emoting, it's over.
- The film's grainy, bleak look is joined to suffocating dramatic situations in which the actors emote without restraint.
- Some of what's found in this movie is laugh-worthy only because of the way in which the actors emote and react.
early 20th century (originally US): back-formation from emotion.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It can quickly descend into manipulative gimmickry, with journalists as professional emoters who cover events to express their outrage.
- She has argued that a sufficient level of homology can be found to unite at least the basic emotions as a class, and that we should regard emoters, and hence their emotions, as a natural kind.
- Bonding means that the emoter makes a resonant connection and turns an indifferent listener into a believer, supporter and campaign contributor.
Definición de emote en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.