Definición de emote en inglés:
(Especially of an actor) portray emotion in a theatrical manner: the actors would emote for the camera
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's a documentary theater piece, so once the actors start emoting, it's over.
- The film's grainy, bleak look is joined to suffocating dramatic situations in which the actors emote without restraint.
- Some of what's found in this movie is laugh-worthy only because of the way in which the actors emote and react.
early 20th century (originally US): back-formation from emotion.
- Example sentences
- It can quickly descend into manipulative gimmickry, with journalists as professional emoters who cover events to express their outrage.
- She has argued that a sufficient level of homology can be found to unite at least the basic emotions as a class, and that we should regard emoters, and hence their emotions, as a natural kind.
- Bonding means that the emoter makes a resonant connection and turns an indifferent listener into a believer, supporter and campaign contributor.
Definición de emote en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan