- 1A person or thing that makes something possible: the people who run these workshops are crime enablers Bluetooth is the ultimate enabler of the smart house that has been the darling of futurists since the 1939 World’s FairMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She described herself as being focused, inclusive and a good enabler.
- We see government as a catalyst, an enabler and a supporter of individual development and enterprise.
- Often people see money as the great enabler, but when you look at the other characteristics that define effective schools, many do not rely on increased spending, just wise spending.
- 1.1A person who encourages or enables negative or self-destructive behaviour in another: he criticized her role as an enabler in her husband’s pathological womanizingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It makes you an enabler of destructive behavior - and that's even worse than throwing your hands up in the air and walking away.
- My father was an essentially passive man and classic enabler who, although kind by himself, always supported mom and did not exert himself to protect us.
- If, say, a man in a family is alcoholic and his wife is the enabler, she's the one that goes out and buys the alcohol for him.
Más definiciones de enablerDefinición de enabler en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.