- The brain.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Not being accustomed to balking at obtaining a solution despite significant difficulties offered, I put my massive encephalon to this task.
- For probably there is not any tissue of the body, nor the functions of any of its parts, which are not influenced directly or indirectly by this unifying energy of the encephalon.
- Does the encephalon fail when drummed-in ideas are put to the test of being examined?
mid 18th century: from Greek enkephalon 'what is inside the head', from en- 'inside' + kephalē 'head'.
Más definiciones de encephalonDefinición de encephalon en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.