- The final result of an activity or process, especially the finished article in a manufacturing process: the report is the end product of the survey the unbroken line from supplier to end productMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The whole point of engaging in a productive process is the final end product, which you get to consume.
- Or is it just the end product of a particularly successful marketing campaign?
- The result is an end product that is different from the standard things on television, he believes.
Más definiciones de end productDefinición de end product en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.