- The final result or outcome of an activity or process: we are on hand to help you achieve the best possible end result headaches and tension are the end result of keeping anger bottled upMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For him, having fun during the creative process is more important than the end result.
- To think about the outcome will be to neglect the process needed to achieve the end result.
- The success of the end result, however, often depends not on how good the idea is, but on how well it is executed.
Más definiciones de end resultDefinición de end result en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.