Put (someone or something) at risk or in danger: he was driving in a manner likely to endanger life
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Why change direction now and risk endangering Smith's achievement in Dundee, one of Scotland's few successes?
- Would even you take the risk of endangering the lives of both Peter and Erin, our friends?
- Your eyes are much too valuable to risk endangering them so make sure you don't forget.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But there was no evidence of such endangerment or imminent threat.
- But this was dismissed as well, with the judge accepting that suitable safety precautions had been taken and there was no substantial risk of public endangerment.
- These breathalysers can indicate when equivalent blood alcohol percentages are below or above state legal limits preventing potential arrest or reckless endangerment of others.