sustantivo (plural endarterectomies)[mass noun]
- Surgical removal of part of the inner lining of an artery, together with any obstructive deposits, most often carried out on the carotid artery or on vessels supplying the legs: endarterectomy has proved successful [count noun]: many carotid endarterectomies were unnecessaryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Carotid endarterectomy is the surgical treatment of choice at this time.
- The overall benefit of carotid endarterectomy strongly depends on surgical risk.
- It also contains indicators for how often certain surgical procedures, such as carotid endarterectomy and pediatric heart surgery, are performed.
Más definiciones de endarterectomyDefinición de endarterectomy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.