- 1Having or seeming to have no end or limit: endless ocean wastes the list is endlessMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Instead of spending our time on crafting quality content, we waste it with endless bickering.
- This endless commuting could be wasting your children's precious time with you, as much as yours with them.
- I leaned across the white metal railing and stared out into the endless blue green ocean.
- 1.1Countless; innumerable: we smoked endless cigarettesMás ejemplos en oraciones
countless, innumerable, untold, legion, numberless, unnumbered, numerous, very many, manifold, multitudinous, multifarious; a great number of, countless numbers of, infinite numbers of, a multitude of, a multiplicity of, more than one can count, too many to be counted• informal umpteen, no end of, loads of, stacks of, heaps of, masses of, oodles of, scads of, zillions ofNorth American • informal gazillions of, bazillions of• rare innumerous, unnumberable
- It has stared at us from countless front pages and endless news bulletins.
- Every day doesn't have to be an endless stream of cigarettes and magazines.
- There were a multitude of stalls and an endless number of tractors on display.
- 1.2(Of a belt, chain, or tape) having the ends joined to form a loop allowing continuous action: [in combination]: endless-loop cassette tapesMás ejemplos en oraciones
unlimited, limitless, infinite, inexhaustible, boundless, unbounded, untold, immeasurable, measureless, incalculable, inestimable; abundant, abounding, great; ceaseless, unceasing, unending, without end, everlasting, constant, continuous, continual, interminable, unfading, unfailing, perpetual, eternal, enduring, lasting, round-the-clock• informal loads of, stacks of, heaps of, masses of, oodles of, bags ofcontinuous, unbroken, uninterrupted, never-ending, without end, non-stop
- Shaking his head, the medic turned his attention to the next link in an endless chain.
- An endless belt ran out from the bottom of the pile and into the boat for loading.
- A Flemish string can be twisted far more than an endless loop type.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His obsessive nature saw him force actors to repeat scenes endlessly in his films as he strove for perfection.
- There's a button on my remote that can cause a section of a film to repeat endlessly.
- Sometimes they would circle endlessly, a repeated darkening drone passing over and over.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, there is real frustration with the seeming endlessness of the process.
- The nine large oil paintings and six smaller studies in ink on paper interpret the fear and fascination that endlessness has held for famous writers and mathematicians.
- They had talked into the endlessness of the night.