sustantivo[mass noun] Biology
- The taking in of matter by a living cell by invagination of its membrane to form a vacuole.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- During endocytosis, the cell membrane on which the toxin sits gradually encircles the protein complex in an acidic sac or endosome.
- In secretory cells membrane trafficking, specifically endocytosis, is inhibited at low pH.
- They undergo rapid endocytosis at higher substrate concentration.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Also, formation of endocytotic vesicles at the plasma membrane involves proteins that can severely bend membranes.
- In many cells, endocytotic membrane retrieval is accelerated by this chemical.
- Here we summarize what is known of endocytotic cycling in animals and compare those mechanisms with what is known in plants.
Más definiciones de endocytosisDefinición de endocytosis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.