- Living in or penetrating into stone: endolithic algaeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Exposure to rainwater, sea spray, and endolithic organisms may also bring about changes in the rock texture and mineralogical composition.
- A few samples exhibited particularly prevalent areas of endolithic borings around the margins of the rostra.
- At this point, it would be easy to say that we have found an endolithic organism and a good analogue for what we are searching for on Mars.
Más definiciones de endolithicDefinición de endolithic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.