(also endopod /ˈɛndə(ʊ)pɒd/)
- The inner branch of the biramous limb or appendage of a crustacean. Compare with exopodite, protopodite.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In some crustacean groups appendages have large, flattened exopods, endopods, epipodites and endites.
- Some endites of the endopod expose one spine, some have two and a few others three or even more.
- Many specimens have been dissected, and it has been found that the endopodites of the female fifth legs show a variation from 13 segments, bearing from 04 spines
Más definiciones de endopoditeDefinición de endopodite en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.