Definición de endorse en inglés:
- I fully endorse calls for the public to rally behind the club for the sake of the province.
- He also endorsed the policy that public servants must enthusiastically support their Ministers in carrying out their programmes as long as they are in keeping with the law.
- I thank everyone who is supporting this part of the bill, and I fully endorse our support of it.
- In the past few years advertising and endorsing products has been a very lucrative way for Bollywood stars to earn some extra cash.
- Players are allowed to advertise or endorse products for material gain outside of the games.
- It does not recommend or endorse any specific product for environmental cleaning.
- But in many cases the payee indorses the cheque even if it is collected for his own account.
- If he endorsed the cheques, what form did the endorsement take?
- The cheque was endorsed by Conroy and then given to him.
- The court might require the administrator to enter into a bond to administer the estate faithfully, in which case a copy of the Act will be endorsed on the bond document before it is filed."
- Breckon's driving licence was also endorsed with five penalty points but he was not banned from the road.
- He was fined £300 with £200 costs and his driving licence was endorsed with ten penalty points.
- No separate penalty was imposed for the other driving offences though his licence was endorsed with the appropriate penalty points.
dossier from (late 19th century):
The word dossier is from a French word for a bundle of papers with a label on the back, from dos ‘back’, based on Latin dorsum. Endorse (Late Middle English) goes back to the same idea and root. A document on Iraq and the evidence for weapons of mass destruction was distributed to journalists by the British government in 2003. When it was found to contain multiple inaccuracies the press rapidly named it the dodgy dossier.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- We are not just talking about parking on a pavement - the vehicle here was parked in such a way as pedestrians had to walk around and that's an endorsable motorist offence.
- And as well as stopping all cars using bus lanes illegally, one driver was found to have no road tax, one had no insurance and two were given endorsable fixed penalty tickets.
- But Sgt Melvin warned that the Government plans to make the offence endorsable with up to three penalty points.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- They said celebrity endorsers don't always mention risks associated with cancer screening and don't always target the groups that would benefit most.
- The original signers, 33 prominent design professionals, have been joined as endorsers by hundreds of colleagues.
- He's going to be the key endorser of these drinks.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.