- Situated or occurring within or performed by way of the trachea: an endotracheal tubeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Patients with compromised airways and respiratory failure will require immediate endotracheal intubation and positive pressure ventilation.
- Many of the survivors would also have died if there had been no endotracheal tube.
- He was anaesthetised and an endotracheal tube inserted, along with an internal stethoscope and temperature probe.
Más definiciones de endotrachealDefinición de endotracheal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.