Definición de energetic en inglés:
1Showing or involving great activity or vitality: moderately energetic exercise
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Youngsters have already come up with some of their own designs which cater for younger primary school age children up to teenagers who wanted more energetic activities.
- And those who do get into the aerobics classes are cramped into a small room, which some say is not suitable for their energetic activities.
- Is it any wonder then that the government is concerned with an obesity problem among the young when their scope for energetic activity is so severely limited?
active, lively, dynamic, zestful, spirited, animated, vital, vibrant, sparkling, bouncy, bubbly, perky, bright and breezy, frisky, sprightly, tireless, indefatigable, enthusiastic, zealous, fiery, passionate
informal peppy, zippy, sparky, full of get-up-and-go, full of vim and vigour, full of beans, full of the joys of spring, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed
vigorous, strenuous, brisk, lively;
forceful, aggressive, vigorous, high-powered, all-out, determined, zealous, fiery, impassioned, emphatic, bold, pushing, driving, effective, effectual, powerful, potent;
intense, intensive, hard-hitting, pulling no punches
2 Physics Relating to or characterized by energy (in the technical sense): energetic X-rays
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These voltages would also explain the radio emission from energetic electrons observed near Jupiter by the Ulysses spacecraft.
- Gamma rays are the most energetic of all electromagnetic radiation, and we have little experience with them in everyday life.
- An energetic wave is then created which allows the genetic material to enter surrounding cells
mid 17th century (in the sense 'powerfully effective'): from Greek energētikos, from energein 'operate, work in or upon' (based on ergon 'work').
Words that rhyme with energeticaesthetic (US esthetic), alphabetic, anaesthetic (US anesthetic), antithetic, apathetic, apologetic, arithmetic, ascetic, athletic, balletic, bathetic, cosmetic, cybernetic, diabetic, dietetic, diuretic, electromagnetic, emetic, exegetic, frenetic, genetic, Helvetic, hermetic, homiletic, kinetic, magnetic, metic, mimetic, parenthetic, pathetic, peripatetic, phonetic, photosynthetic, poetic, prophetic, prothetic, psychokinetic, splenetic, sympathetic, syncretic, syndetic, synthetic, telekinetic, theoretic, zetetic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia