Definición de enfeeble en inglés:
verbo[with object] (often as adjective enfeebled)
Make weak or feeble: trade unions are in an enfeebled state
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was a weak, completely enfeebled old man, between one hundred and twenty and one hundred and fifty years old.
- When you are old and enfeebled your muscles don't work very well, you can't cough and you are at risk of pneumonia.
- The institutions that are supposed to be providing these checks and balances seem to be temporarily enfeebled.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Once again, though with sympathy and concern this time, he was writing of a grave ailment: the pandemic enfeeblement in Australia's institutions of higher learning.
- What worries me is that there will be enfeeblement, helplessness, that I will go on for years unable to sense my decline, my lunacy, and oblivious to all my indignities.
- Driven by ever accelerating information technology and the greed of the affluent, this process is leading inexorably to an enfeeblement of the weak and alienation of the poor.
Pronunciación: /ɪnˈfiːb(ə)lm(ə)nt/ /ɛnˈfiːb(ə)lm(ə)nt/sustantivo
Middle English: from Old French enfeblir, from en- (expressing a change of state) + feble 'feeble'.
Palabras que riman con enfeeblefeeble, Keble
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda