Definición de enforce en inglés:
- Damages were being sought for compensation as a result of the council's negligent advice and not primarily to enforce a public law right.
- And how the Supreme Court decides them will be a telling indicator of its commitment to enforcing the rule of law.
- The letter then went on to give instances in which the government authorities enforced the rule of law.
- It's been a force for enforcing peace.
- The teenager's death prompted Stanwell residents to join forces to try to enforce a new traffic calming scheme in Long Lane.
- The good news is that most political forces are willing to enforce the changes.
- The argument only enforced his strong will and I knew he hated me.
- Nor is it just a question of enforcing one demand.
- He enforced his argument by adding details.
Middle English (in the senses 'strive' and 'impel by force'; formerly also as inforce): from Old French enforcir, enforcier, based on Latin in- 'in' + fortis 'strong'.
Palabras que riman con enforcecoarse, corse, course, divorce, endorse (US indorse), force, gorse, hoarse, horse, morse, Norse, perforce, reinforce, sauce, source, torse
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.