Definición de Englishman en inglés:
sustantivo (plural Englishmen)
A male native or inhabitant of England, or a man of English descent.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I believe it is my right as an Englishman to celebrate my national day and an infringement of my rights to stop celebrations.
- Those fans who want an Englishman to run the national side will be encouraged by the football Premiership table this morning.
- But none of the Englishmen will say that England will win.
- an Englishman's home is his castle
- British proverb An English person’s home is a place where they may do as they please and from which they may exclude anyone they choose.Oraciones de ejemplo
- The message is: it's a free country, and an Englishman's home is his castle - just as long as you don't happen to live under the ridiculous rules of a Residents' Association!
- When I get back home… well, an Englishman's home is his castle, isn't it?
- They will argue that it breaches one of the most basic rights of all: that an Englishman's home is his castle.
Palabras que riman con EnglishmanEnglishmen
Definición de Englishman en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda