1A person or thing that enhances something: a sweetener and flavour enhancer
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That only leaves the readily available cognitive enhancers caffeine and nicotine.
- For growers of fruit, cereals and vegetables this provides new market opportunities, but they will have to be able to guarantee good crop yields without the phosphate-based growth enhancers used currently.
- Because of their caffeine content, coffee, tea and cocoa were used as awareness enhancers in some older religions.
1.1 Genetics A DNA sequence that increases the level of transcription of a gene that is located nearby on the same chromosome.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Both mutations are caused by the presence of the gypsy insulator between the enhancer and promoter sequences of the cut and yellow genes.
- Hence, selective events occurring in one region of the genome would be facilitated if there were an enhancer of recombination nearby.
Palabras que riman con enhanceradvancer, answer, chancer, dancer, lancer, prancer
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: en|han¦cer
Definición de enhancer en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda