Definición de enhancer en inglés:
1A person or thing that enhances something: a sweetener and flavour enhancer
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That only leaves the readily available cognitive enhancers caffeine and nicotine.
- For growers of fruit, cereals and vegetables this provides new market opportunities, but they will have to be able to guarantee good crop yields without the phosphate-based growth enhancers used currently.
- Because of their caffeine content, coffee, tea and cocoa were used as awareness enhancers in some older religions.
1.1 Genetics A DNA sequence that increases the level of transcription of a gene that is located nearby on the same chromosome.
- Both mutations are caused by the presence of the gypsy insulator between the enhancer and promoter sequences of the cut and yellow genes.
- Hence, selective events occurring in one region of the genome would be facilitated if there were an enhancer of recombination nearby.
Definición de enhancer en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary