Definición de enjoy en inglés:
- They allegedly spent the money on watching three movies and enjoying a sumptuous dinner.
- She was in great form that day and enjoyed the occasion and meeting up with many of her old friends.
- This gives them their only opportunity to enjoy the occasional meal out or a drink with friends.
- The weather was beautiful, hopefully the first of many such pleasant days enjoying ourselves this week.
- This also means they will probably be buried in books while others are enjoying themselves at parties.
- All agreed it was a beautiful ceremony and those who watched it live enjoyed themselves immensely until the early hours.
- When you go to the rental store this weekend, try one of these. Enjoy!
- Midterm break is on Mondayenjoy!
- We in this generation are enjoying the benefits of many inventions of the past for little or no money.
- She no longer enjoys the benefit of a legal aid certificate.
- An additional advantage is that it now enjoys the benefit of fuel-efficiency.
joy from Middle English:
Joy is from Old French joie, based on Latin gaudium, from gaudere ‘rejoice’. In rejoice (Middle English) the re- makes the sense more intense; enjoy (Late Middle English) comes from the Old French enjoier ‘give joy to’.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It was playing host to an international conference of enjoyers of life, consultants in the seizing of the moment before it passes.
- They represent a fair exchange between the player and the listener, the worker and the enjoyer of the work - if, of course, the band gets the revenue.
- Like me, he was a disillusioned cynic, enjoyer of beer and a great admirer of a pretty face.
Palabras que riman con enjoyahoy, alloy, Amoy, annoy, boy, buoy, cloy, coy, destroy, employ, Hanoi, hoi polloi, hoy, Illinois, joy, koi, oi, ploy, poi, Roy, savoy, soy, tatsoi, toy, trompe l'œil, troy
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.