sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- Inflammation of the intestine, especially the small intestine, usually accompanied by diarrhoea.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘If your immune ability decreases, and you get other diseases such as pneumonia, enteritis, or cholecystitis, the virus may take advantage and start to replicate itself,’ he said.
- The diagnosis remains one of exclusion because underlying conditions such as diabetes or regional enteritis may produce similar symptoms.
- Illnesses such as diarrhea, enteritis, and gastroenteritis affect as many as three-quarters of the village's children under the age of 5.
Más definiciones de enteritisDefinición de enteritis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.