Definición de entice en inglés:
Attract or tempt by offering pleasure or advantage: a show which should entice a new audience into the theatre [with object and infinitive]: the treat is offered to entice the dog to eat
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For those with jobs, this may not sound like a particularly enticing prospect.
- The club has come up with an attractive membership pack to entice new members.
- This was too enticing a prospect to let pass before we commenced our craft tour.
informal , dated come-hither
- Example sentences
- To secure its rights, it evidently provided legal aid to one firm that sought to enforce its indentures against enticers.
- The solicitor or enticer of a person to commit acts of prostitution will be liable for imprisonment of from one year to ten years.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan