- For one eerily glorious moment in time, the whole entire world seemed to be completely silent.
- Now, they are marketed as essential and whole supermarket aisles and entire shops are devoted to selling them.
- I am afraid that a whole country, an entire people, will be destroyed for nothing.
- This Agreement embodies the entire understanding of the Parties as it relates to the subject matter hereof.
- This sounds like entire supposition, and I would like to know what reasoning is behind it.
- Because a crystalline solid is regular, we can see the inner form of the entire solid by looking at a fragment.
Late Middle English (formerly also as intire): from Old French entier, based on Latin integer 'untouched, whole', from in- 'not' + tangere 'to touch'.
Palabras que riman con entireacquire, admire, afire, applier, aspire, attire, ayah, backfire, barbwire, bemire, briar, buyer, byre, choir, conspire, crier, cryer, defier, denier, desire, dire, drier, dryer, dyer, enquire, esquire, expire, fire, flyer, friar, fryer, Gaia, gyre, hellfire, hire, hiya, ire, Isaiah, jambalaya, Jeremiah, Josiah, Kintyre, latria, liar, lyre, Maia, Maya, Mayer, messiah, mire, misfire, Nehemiah, Obadiah, papaya, pariah, peripeteia, perspire, playa, Praia, prior, pyre, quire, replier, scryer, shire, shyer, sire, skyer, Sophia, spire, squire, supplier, Surabaya, suspire, tier, tire, transpire, trier, tumble-dryer, tyre, Uriah, via, wire, Zechariah, Zedekiah, Zephaniah
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: en¦tire
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.