Definición de entirety en inglés:
The whole of something: she would have to stay in her room for the entirety of the weekend
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The entirety of this immense and civilised achievement is accessible only in libraries, or to those prepared to spend cash.
- The entirety of it is sensory overload, more than one can absorb in any one viewing.
- The entirety of medical records of a community are a non-renewable single good.
in its entirety
- As a whole; completely: the poem is too long to quote in its entirety hereMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The whole voyage took 46 days to complete and was followed in its entirety by the world's press.
- Perhaps the best way to start discussing this review is to quote it almost in its entirety.
- The circular emblem is approximately four inches in diameter in its entirety.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan