The branch of zoology concerned with the study of insects.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A large team can now be involved in investigations and she can draw on the expertise of many forensic specialists in anthropology, dentistry and even entomology (the study of insects).
- The book also describes different areas of scientific study, including entomology (the study of insects).
- Forensic entomology, the study of the insects associated with human corpses, is used to establish the elapsed time since death in murder cases.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The debate about the significance of insect flatulence has been waged for over three-quarters of a century not in obscure special interest entomological journals but rather in the premier scientific journals of our era.
- However impressive 13 authors may be among entomological papers, it barely qualifies as a multi-author paper compared with the competition.
- I'm often invited to give public lectures on entomological topics and, always anxious to do my part for science literacy, I rarely refuse such invitations.
Definición de entomology en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda