Definición de entrails en inglés:
- Divination was accomplished by ‘reading’ the appearance and arrangement of the entrails of newly sacrificed animals such as chickens and sheep.
- All of them are relatively large parcels of offal mixed with cereal and enclosed in some suitable wrapping from an animal's entrails, usually the stomach.
- A large gash across the old male's abdomen glistened, his entrails exposed to the sun.
- To my horror, Tulsi Pipe Road was now shamefully dug up, its bowels exposed and the entrails left lying on one side for the world to see.
- They descend, director and characters together, into the anal entrails and Sadean viscera of war.
- The dungeon is more like a catacomb, linking a series of tableaux that expose the grisliest entrails of York's history.
The root meaning of entrails is ‘insides’. It is from Old French entrailles, from medieval Latin intralia, an alteration of Latin interanea ‘internal things’, based on inter ‘among’.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.