Wind or twist together; interweave: they lay entwined in each other’s arms figurative the nations' histories were closely entwined
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We laid back wearily against the pillows and smiled, entwining our fingers together automatically.
- For a colorful, exotic effect, entwine two scarves together before wrapping your hair.
- He stops caressing her arm and takes hold of her hand, entwining their fingers together.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I've always set greater store by friendships than romantic entwinements and maybe this is because I've never had much experience in matters of the heart.
- It is an entwinement - each identity reinforces the other.
- The film, however, orchestrates these elements, mobilises their energies, toward a riveting affective engagement with history, desire, identity, love and their entwinement together.
Palabras que riman con entwinealign, assign, benign, brine, chine, cline, combine, condign, confine, consign, dine, divine, dyne, enshrine, fine, frontline, hardline, interline, intertwine, kine, Klein, line, Main, malign, mine, moline, nine, on-line, opine, outshine, pine, Rhein, Rhine, shine, shrine, sign, sine, spine, spline, stein, Strine, swine, syne, thine, tine, trine, twine, Tyne, underline, undermine, vine, whine, wine
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: en|twine
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda