Definición de envelop en inglés:
verbo (envelops, enveloping, enveloped)[with object]
Wrap up, cover, or surround completely: a figure enveloped in a black cloak figurative a feeling of despair enveloped him
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She turned the knob and was enveloped in a shroud of fetid air as the door swung open.
- Anyway my point is it's what's in the mind that counts, and I genuinely believe the essence of the real person is enveloped in their mind and personality and not their physical capability.
- My eyes snap open, yet I'm still enveloped in darkness.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- So there is an envelopment of law around the exercise of these tribunals.
- The manual, returning to key concepts from late - 19 th-century German military thought, promoted the superiority of the offensive and underscored the advantages of envelopments, particularly when combined with frontal assaults.
- At another point, he notes that he has been treating the ‘interplay of the ethical and the aesthetic as a series of envelopments and overlappings whereby now the one field, now the other achieves dominance’.
Palabras que riman con envelopdevelop
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán