- A red fluorescent dye that is a bromine derivative of fluorescein, or one of its salts or other derivatives.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The sections were then counterstained in eosin, dehydrated, cleared, and mounted with glass coverslips.
- The sections were counterstained with hematoxylin and eosin.
- Eosin Y is an anionic or acid dye in spite of the fact that a solution of the sodium salt of eosin is basic in reaction.
late 19th century: from Greek ēōs 'dawn' + -in1.
Más definiciones de eosinDefinición de eosin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.