sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- An increase in the number of eosinophils in the blood, occurring in response to some allergens, drugs, and parasites, and in some types of leukaemia.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The development of tissue eosinophilia in allergic inflammatory responses is known to be orchestrated by a number of mediators.
- Dual responders, in contrast to isolated early responders, develop significant sputum and blood eosinophilia and prolonged airway hyperresponsiveness.
- Thus, drug-induced lung disease with peripheral blood and lung tissue eosinophilia could explain his illness.
Más definiciones de eosinophiliaDefinición de eosinophilia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.