The branch of medicine which deals with the incidence, distribution, and possible control of diseases and other factors relating to health.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- We have confirmed that research on cancers and cardiovascular diseases dominates published epidemiology.
- The epidemiology of diseases such as cancer is certainly different from what we are accustomed to in the West.
- The second major factor is the epidemiology of the disease or condition.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Most etiologic studies of sarcoidosis have used an epidemiologic approach, but the disease poses particular difficulties.
- They recently reviewed the clinical and epidemiologic features of this malignancy along with current management strategies.
- The purpose of this review is to place irritant-induced asthma in its epidemiologic context.
Late 19th century: from Greek epidēmia 'prevalence of disease' + -logy.
Definición de epidemiology en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda