Definición de epigenesis en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Biology
The theory, now generally held, that an embryo develops progressively from an undifferentiated egg cell. Often contrasted with preformation.
- In epigenesis, the developing organism begins in an undifferentiated state and gradually changes to a more complex state through multiple interactions.
- He did not assume that an inert and common matter was sufficient for a plausible formulation of a theory of mechanical epigenesis.
- Chapter 5 introduces their role in development, concluding that epigenesis is really, really complicated.
epigenesist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Example sentences
- While the inability to ‘look inside’ the womb may have led early scientists to favor the epigenesist view that life gradually comes into existence from inanimate matter, we simply know better today.
Definición de epigenesis en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan